Medicare Customers: Please Read Before Shopping
Items listed for $0 are typically covered by Medicare, which usually covers 80% of the total cost of the item. The remaining 20% (your co-pay) is your responsibility, unless you have a secondary insurance. If you would like to pay thru your Medicare insurance, simply add the item to your cart and checkout. No credit card required, only basic contact information. We will then contact you to collect your insurance and other information required by Medicare to submit for approval.
If you would like to purchase the item with a credit card and bypass your Medicare insurance, please give us a call at 757-640-1709 and we’d be happy to process that for you. An additional document, the Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN), will be required to complete the transaction and bypass Medicare.
Some Medicare items require an additional “Upgrade Fee”Have a question? Click here
This collection is empty