XLR8 New dimension Genadyne gives a new dimension to Negative Pressure View more
- New dimension
- Genadyne gives a new dimension to Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) with the XLR8 [Accelerate].
- A complete wound care system with the smallest and lightest pump. It weighs only 600grams.
- The pump is supplied with a carry bag. This allows the maxi-mum freedom of movement for your patients during their recovery period and speeds up patient mobilization.
- With our NPWT we supply a complete range of atraumatic wound care products.User friendlyUser friendliness is central to the XLR8®.
- The canister tubing comes pre assemble, allowing the clinician to focus on patient care not product assembly.
- Set up is easily accomplished due to the large easy to read interface.
- All critical data is just a fingertip touch away.
- Once the unit is set the caregiver can lock it to ensure trouble free accurate operation.
Weighs less than 21 ounces.
Whisper Quite Operation.
Vibrant easy to read Display.
40-230mmhg pressure range.
Advanced Alarm System.
Built in Li-ion battery full recharge in 3 hours.
Whisper quiet operation
Flexible wound dressings
Intuitive user interface
Atraumatic wound care protocols
Enhanced patient mobility
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!