The microAIR 50 series mattresses include a series of mattresses to redistribute pressure while offering comfort and stability. The series consists of a full featured alternating pressure overlay, an alternating pressure mattress system and alternating pressure View more
The microAIR 50 series mattresses include a series of mattresses to redistribute pressure while offering comfort and stability. The series consists of a full featured alternating pressure overlay, an alternating pressure mattress system and alternating pressure with on demand low air loss mattress system. The innovative features on the control units for the MA50, MA51 and MA55 provide patient benefit and caregiver satisfaction.
Invacare® microAIR® MA50 Alternating Pressure Overlay
This 6" full featured overlay is to be placed overtop an existing mattress. A low cost, effective way to alleviate pressure and aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
Invacare® microAIR® MA51 Alternating Pressure Mattress System
The MA51 is designed to reduce interface pressure for the prevention and healing of pressure ulcers and sores. The internal cells alternatively inflate and deflate to constantly change pressure points and promote circulation. The MA50 and MA51 share the same power unit with unique features for support and comfort.
Invacare® microAIR® MA55 Alternating Pressure with On Demand Low Air Loss System
The MA55 includes all of the features of the MA51 alternating pressure mattress in addition to on demand low air loss. On demand low air loss can be activated with a push of a button. When activated, air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cooler for the patient, as well as help with moisture management.
- Dual layer, quilted, anti-microbial, vapor permeable cover protects internal cells and guards against shear and friction
- Compliant with federal fire regulation codes 16 CFR 1632 & 16 CFR 1633
- Two inch safety foam added as extra safety measure
- Quick connect air cells make for easy replacement if needed
- Built in carrying straps for easy transport
- CPR release built into the mattress
- Buckle straps secure the mattress to the bed deck
- MA50 - 6" overlay
- MA51 and MA55 - 8" mattress
Control Unit Features:
- Compressor continually monitors the air pressure in the mattress to maintain the appropriate pressure (generally below 32mm/Hg)
- LED display allows adjustment for patient comfort and patient relief
- Choice of alternating pressure or static therapy
- Alternating pressure button with four time settings
- Max Inflate button for easy transfers
- Lock out button to prevent accidental changes
- Visible and audible alarms to warn against power failure or low pressure
- Manual fowler to increase air pressure when bed is articulated
- Energy saving compressor turns off when not needed during pressure maintenance periods
- Lightweight and easy to use power unit with holder easily attaches to bed ends
- Valve system opens and closes to maintain air pressure in case of a power outage
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!