The microAIR 60 series consists of larger mattress systems to reduce interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers. The MA60 is an alternating pressure mattress system. The larger, more powerful control unit enhances View more
The microAIR 60 series consists of larger mattress systems to reduce interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers. The MA60 is an alternating pressure mattress system. The larger, more powerful control unit enhances therapy by continually monitoring the patient's position on the mattress and makes necessary adjustments to maintain the optimal pressure level for effective pressure reduction and comfort for the patient.
With a deeper mattress and larger compressor than the 50 series, the MA60 provides faster, more efficient and complete therapy cycles. The alternating pressure cycles eliminate pressure against the ulcer and promote blood circulation to the entire body.
- Deep 10" mattress
- Dual layer, quilted, anti-microbial, vapor permeable cover protects internal cells and guards against shear and friction
- Compliant with federal fire regulation codes 16 CFR 1632 & 16 CFR 1633
- Two inch safety foam added as extra safety measure
- Quick connect air cells make for easy replacement if needed
- Built in carrying straps for easy transport
- CPR release built into the mattress
- Buckle straps to secure the mattress to the bed deck
Control Unit Features:
- LED display allows adjustment for patient comfort and patient relief
- Choice of alternating pressure or static therapy
- Alternating pressure button with four time settings
- Max Inflate button
- Lock out button to prevent accidental changes
- Visible and audible alarms to warn against power failure or low pressure
- Wireless auto fowler to automatically add 25% more air when the bed is articulated to prevent patient from bottoming out
- Efficient real time monitoring for correct pressure relief
- Valve system opens and closes to maintain air pressure in case of a power outage
- Lightweight and easy to use with holder for bed ends
- On demand low air loss on MA65
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!