Items listed for $0 are typically covered by Medicare, which usually covers 80% of the total cost of the item. The remaining 20% (your co-pay) is your responsibility. If you would like to pay thru your Medicare insurance, simply add the item to your cart and checkout. No credit card required, only basic contact information. We will then contact you to collect your insurance and other information required by Medicare to submit for approval. If you would like to purchase the item with a credit card and bypass your Medicare insurance, please give us a call at 757-640-1709 and we’d be happy to process that for you. An additional document, the Advanced Beneficiary Notice (ABN), will be required to complete the transaction and bypass Medicare.
The Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lifter gives you easy use and high quality at a reasonable price. This manual lift has an angular design with a non-sway cradle for extra stability.
- Disassembles for easy storage
- Legs adjust to fit around furniture and wheelchairs
- Weight capacity of 400lbs
- Total weight of lift: 116lbs