Easily move patients or loved ones around the home or on the go with the Vive foldable transport wheelchair. Safely supporting up to 300 pounds, the durable wheelchair features a wide, 19” seat and a padded backrest and armrest for exceptional comfort. The transport chair features two folding points to fold flat for compact storage and easy transportation in most vehicles. Constructed with durable aluminum, the wheelchair includes 12-inch tires and dual hand brakes for greater stability and safety on any surface.
Safe, Comfortable Transportation
Providing safe, comfortable mobility for adult patients and loved ones, the Vive foldable wheelchair features a wide 19” seat, padded armrests, a quick-release seat belt, and a breathable, padded backrest. The transport chair is easy to maneuver both indoors and out with large, 12-inch rear tires for greater stability and traction.
Easily Folds Flat
The transport wheelchair folds flat for convenient storage and travel. Compact for easy portability, the backrest and handle section also folds down to easily fit in most vehicles.
Durable Adjustable Frame
Pre-assembled, the wheelchair frame is constructed with durable aluminum that safely supports up to 300 pounds. The foldable wheelchair features adjustable footrests that can easily be raised or lowered for greater patient comfort.
Designed to reduce hand and wrist fatigue, the handles are gently angled outward and are covered with a textured grip for greater comfort. The transport chair also includes loop hand brakes to lock the wheels during transfers.
Lifetime guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- Transport Wheelchair
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Mobility aid for transporting another individual
- Not suitable for self-transportation
- Base when open: 19” by 32”
- Handle Height: 40”
- Front Wheels: 8”
- Back Wheels: 12”
- Folded: 8.25” by 30”
- Seat Widths: 17”
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Unfold the transport wheelchair by slowly pulling the armrests a part until the seat is fully extended
- Raise the hand grips upward until the backrest is fully extended and the bars snap into place with an audible click
- Position the footrests on the placement tabs on the transport chair frame. Swing the footrests towards the center to engage the locking lever
- How To Adjust The Footrest Height:
- Remove the footrest by releasing the locking lever and swinging the footrest outward
- Using a 14mm wrench, loosen the bolt on the underside of the footrest assembly
- Raise or lower the footplate to the desired position, ensuring the footplate will be a minimum of 2” from the floor for safe clearance
- Tighten the bolt and reinstall the footrest
- How To Fold the Transport Wheelchair:
- Locate two black tabs on the back of the transport chair frame and push the tabs downward to release the handles
- Gently lower the hand grips until they are tucked neatly against the seat of the chair. Note: the hand grips do not extend under the seat
- Holding both armrests, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded
- Using a dry, soft cloth, wipe down the frame weekly. For thorough cleaning, use an automotive wax or similar product
- If exposed to moisture, dry immediately
- Do not use abrasive cleaners
- frame - 1 year
- handles - 90 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws/bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions/seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint/panels - none / on arrival 30 days
The seat of the Vive transport chair is 19.5” high.
Yes! The loop hand brakes lock in place by pushing them downward.
Yes! The transport chair measures 20.5” to easily fit through standard doorways.
Yes, the footrests are easily adjustable for greater comfort and support.
The folding transport chair measures
Yes, the footrests can be removed.
The Vive transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds.
Pre-assembled, the Vive transport chair is out-of-the-box ready. The footrests are quick and easy to install with a self-locking lever, no tools are required.
- The transport chair backrest and handles fold downward with two push levers. After lowering the backrest, pull the armrests together until the seat is completely folded.
Yes, most airlines will provide a gate-to-gate check for wheelchairs and transport chairs. Please check with your airline before your flight for their recommended procedure.
The armrests on the Vive transport wheelchair are fixed.
The folding wheelchair weighs approximately 29 pounds.
The transport chair is not suitable for self-transportation and should be pushed by another individual.
Yes, the folding transport wheelchair is compact when folded to easily fit in most vehicles.
The front wheel measure 8” and the rear wheels are 12” to easily navigate over uneven surfaces.
UPC: 818323022827 (Blue); 818323022810 (Red)
Product Number: MOB1021BLU (Blue); MOB1021RED (Red)
Shipping Weight: 35 pounds