Sleep & CPAP
Sleep like never before
Millions of people have diagnosed obstructive sleep apnea and many
more have it but aren't being treated for it. If you or a loved one has
sleep apnea, a CPAP machine and properly fitted CPAP mask can
successfully treat this condition when used under the supervision of
At Tycon Medical, we go the extra mile when it comes to providing you the best possible service for CPAP therapy machines, masks, supplies, and other accessories. We have specialized in CPAP therapy in Hampton Roads for nearly 20 years and work closely with local sleep specialists & your physician to ensure you have the equipment you need as quickly as possible.Shop Our Catalog
How the Process Works
1) Schedule an appointment with your primary care physician (PCP) or sleep specialist
2) If sleep apnea is a concern, your physician will order a sleep test.
Sometimes these can be done at home with a home sleep test or at a local sleep lab. Discuss your options with your physician.
3) If diagnosed with sleep apnea, your doctor will send Tycon Medical an order for a CPAP therapy setup
4) We will contact you to schedule either an in-person or virtual CPAP setup with our CPAP team where we will go over all of your machine, mask, and accessory options
5) Once selected, we will either ship your supplies to your home or they may be available for pickup at one of our local offices in Norfolk and Portsmouth
We know re-ordering your supplies can be a hassle. Not at Tycon Medical! When you are eligible for new supplies through your insurance, roughly once every 3 months, we will reach out to you via phone, email, or text, whatever you prefer. Once you are setup in our re-supply program, the system is completely automated! You will receive an automated call whenever you are due for new supplies to order whatever you need - all shipped directly to your door! The best part? Tycon will work with your doctor to get all necessary paperwork submitted to your insurance so you don’t have to. All you need to do is select what you need.Shop Our Catalog
Tycon Makes Billing Simple
We pride ourselves on making the process simple. Our highly trained
billing team will work with you, your doctor, and insurance to ensure
all necessary paperwork is submitted and that you get the maximum
insurance benefit that you are entitled to. Whatever remaining balance is owed will be clearly documented and explained to you so there are no surprises along the way. Should questions arise, our billing team is always happy to help!